Attitude really is, well.... everything.
I've heard that saying so many times before, but never until now have I realized just how completely true it really is. The attitude I choose to have can make or break a situation at school or work, a friendship, even a family. And the amazing thing is, it's a matter of choice - no one can decide my attitude but me. Trials will come to everyone, of that we've been promised. But I will choose to face those trials with courage. People will hurt me, sometimes even my closest friends. It hurts, but yes I'll get over it. And when I do, I'll still be there for them, and I'll try even harder to be a better friend to them because I know how it feels to be left to my own. I'll be lied to, taken for granted, yelled at, belittled, mocked, and judged, that's all a part of life. BUT, what is of the most importance is ONE- knowing that I have the Lord to rely on, and TWO- how I choose to react to those things. My attitude! The small part of life that I have COMPLETE control over. I will do my best to have an attitude of HOPE, of FAITH, of KINDNESS - an attitude of CHEERFULNESS, of HUMOR, of FORGIVENESS and of LOVE. Doing so will help me to take situations in my life that have potential to break me, and turn them into experiences of strength, of testimony, of growth, of laughter and of love.
Whatever the circumstance, I will work to have a positive attitude! The future looks bright. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment