Here's a picture of my wonderful family. This was taken on our cruise in March of '09, at Acapulco Mexico!! Love them.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Alright, here's to my first post. I think I've maybe got this blog thing figured out now.. we'll see though. :) Ya learn as you go, right? Well I guess I'll start with the basics - I'm in my second year of college right now, and I'm at Weber State this year. School's going great, but then again I've always loved school ... :) Besides school, I'm just working as a teller at Bank of Utah, haha fun job. I think that's about all! oh one more thing...

Here's a picture of my wonderful family. This was taken on our cruise in March of '09, at Acapulco Mexico!! Love them.
Here's a picture of my wonderful family. This was taken on our cruise in March of '09, at Acapulco Mexico!! Love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment