Meet EMILIO!! This is my little brother :) He is six. SO much fun! Above is him playing Spiderman, and below is him before school in his cute uniform for Discovery.
And this is VALENTINA! She is 2 months old :) She is such a good baby, she is always so happy and so fun to be around! She is so beautiful.
Mi Casa :) This is my bedroom, and bathroom.
THE CHILDREN
Here are some of the kids I teach at one of the schools, Discovery. They really are so cute and so much fun, I love them. Above is Ximena and Emilio (my little brother), and below is my home room class. Pablo, Javier, Andrea, Regina, Andrea, Fernanda, Tufic y Rodrigo.
Above is Rodrigo and I, he is one of my favorite kids! He always runs up to me and hugs me around the waist, such a sweetheart. Below is another teacher Megan and I, and Rogrigo and Andrea.
Saturday in Tehuacan
One of the ladies that works for ILP, Julietta, showed us around Tehuacan last weekend! We went to some kind of natural springs, there were 5 pools in all, and 3 water slides! It was so much fun, we even put together a synchronized swimming routine with some of the other teachers haha. When we were all worn out from swimming we relaxed on the grass and enjoyed the warm Mexican sun. :) The above picture is us in the back of a truck driving to the pools. We fit 11 of us in the back of a pickup truck! Legal? I don't know. Fun? YES!!
I took this picture for ALIZAE. :) This was just on one of the walls at the pool. Random! But I love it. Glad to know they found Nemo here in Mexico too.
The picture above is at the movies, we got to go see Iron Man 2... in ENGLISH!! I loved it, mostly because it was all in english. :) It had spanish subtitles though. It was a pretty good movie though! I loved how our row would laugh at least 10 seconds before the rest of the theatre at the funny parts because the spanish subtitles hadn't shown up yet. :) Picture below... this is an actual store! It reminded me of you, Jake. haha just kidding! But I really contemplated on if I should tell them that their store is named after a wide-spread foot fungus in the U.S.... I should have told them. That would have resolved their concern on why the crazy americans kept laughing and taking pictures of their store.
Quinceañera Party!
These are my Mexican parents!! They are such amazing people, I want to be like them in a lot of ways some day. They are so giving and so loving! Sandra y Cristian.
Someone put this hat on me during one of the dances, so I had to get a picture. :) In the picture below you can see how many people were there, SO so many! It was bigger than even any wedding I have been to.

No comments:
Post a Comment