Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reminiscing: Mexico & ILP

As part of one of my classes at Weber State this semester (Advanced Technology in Education) we have been learning how to use the different programs on macs, one of those being iMovie ...It's amazing! I used to really like the Windows Movie maker on my laptop, I have made quite a few fun little videos on it. But now there is no going back! It is really fun software, and things that would take me hours on Windows movie maker just take one or two clicks on iMovie. LOVE it!




Anyways, our assignment was to create a video using certain features of the program, such as voiceover or transitions or the Ken Burns effect. There were no specifications on WHAT we were to make the video on, just that we make it. SO, me being my decisive self, I was having a hard time coming up and idea! So while brainstorming in class... I decided to just check my Gmail real quick.. mostly just to kill time. :) BUT, I am glad I did! Because there I found an email from ILP, announcing a video contest! So the idea started there, and here is the end product. Enjoy. :)







**pause the music player**





1 comment:

  1. JESSICA! THE MOVIE TURNED OUT AMAZING! i teared up, well you know me, that's not a rare occurrence. but that was sooo good! GOOD JOB! it was just flawless! I'm so glad that you were able to go to Mexico! I feel the same exact way about China... miss everything about it. you can show me pictures and talk about your kids to me anytime! i'm sure you miss it as much as i do.

    ReplyDelete