Sunday, November 28, 2010

La nieva!

SNOW!!

Winter has officially arrived. And even though I don't particularly enjoy scraping the ice off of my car windshield in the mornings.... or slipping on the ice on campus...(it happens a lot more often than it should :) AND despite my hate (
strong dislike may be a better term) for being cold, I must admit, it's BEAUTIFUL.




I sure love our Utah Mountains. They are beautiful, especially covered in freshly fallen sparkling white snow. Below is how I walk around campus.. ha cute, right? :) I am always dressed up at school in a skirt or dress pants (for work), BUT ... I've learned my lesson about wearing heels in the snow. And flats. hahah so these are my shoes of choice when it's snowy outside, then I change into my heels when I get to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment