First off, I think this post may be a little late, since it has been looking more and more like winter lately... but better late than never, right? :)
I love autumn, it is my favorite time of year for so many reasons! Perfect temperature, beautiful colors, Halloween time, my birthday month of course, and it's just a really fun time of year. I love watching the leaves change and the cool fall weather.


This picture (above) is overlooking Ogden, taken at the top of a hike I went on. I loved watching the city change as the sun went down, it went from a bright sky and a dark city to just the opposite - a dark sky and a bright city, with a beautiful sunset in between.

I got to go to a ROPES CHALLENGE course up in Logan with Matthew Ralphs, it was a really fun date! They had all kinds of challenges and obstacle-like courses, that tested your teamwork, trust, and courage! One of my favorites was the platform jump, which you can see in the picture above. If you look closely you can see someone standing on that little platform at the top of the tower, and the challenge was to jump straight out.. into NOTHING, and try to reach the ring. SO scary! It seemed SO much higher when I was actually standing on that tiny little platform. It was fun though, and definitely a growing experience.
Here are two of my very favorite things, my niece ALIZAE and playing la guitarra. Alizae likes to sing with me while I play, her favorite is "Leavin' on a Jet Plane". :) Alizae is 6 now, and is in the 1st grade at PC Elementary, and is doing so good! She is such a fun girl, I am SO SO grateful for her in my life, I sure love her. I also love having an excuse to watch the Disney Channel and Hannah Montana, and to listen to music like the Jonas Brothers, hahah.
It's almost HALLOWEEN!!!! I am so excited. Here is a picture of the pumpkin I carved... probably my best effort yet! shhh....I used a stencil. But still! I surprised myself. ALSO, the day before Halloween (also my 21st birthday!) I will be running a HALF MARATHON!! 13.1 miles. I am excited, but a little nervous! I am running it with my friend Ashley Thayne, and her bf Josh. And we are wearing costumes!! Waldo? or a football player. Still trying to decide.

Wow, it all looks so fun!
ReplyDelete